1. Treat yo self and get a massage or spend the day at the spa!
2. Buy yourself some flowers.
3. Get out of town! Plan a Valentine’s Day weekend getaway with a friend/ family member.
4. Stay in and pamper yourself. Take a bubble bath, give yourself a face mask, or paint your nails all while binge watching Russian Doll.
5. Have a Sex and The City marathon. Get delivery, shake up your fave cocktail ( we suggest a cosmopolitan hehe ), and binge watch a show about women living the single life in NYC.
6. Celebrate your body by buying yourself some lingerie and a new sex toy. Things that will definitely be worth having after Valentine’s Day.
7. Make a gratitude list! Listing all the reasons you’re grateful and why you are enough.
8. Stay off social media. Give yourself a break for the day or longer. Be present and give yourself this time to continue to fall in love with yourself.
9. Send a heartfelt text to all the people you love in your life. This holiday makes people feel lonely, so reach out to your love ones and remind them how special they are.
10. And most importantly continue the practice of loving yourself. And know that you’re enough, you always were enough, and you will always be enough.
Xo, Candace Reels