Artwork by Ashley Lukashevsky (@ashlukadraws)
1. Do you love sleep? Because I sure do and masturbating will help with that. Orgasms physically and emotionally relieve tension and exhaust the body. Which is why after masturbating you generally sleep better.
2. It relieves stress. Masturbating relaxes your brain and releases the good stuff such as endorphins and dopamine.
3. Exploring what gets you off the best can help you feel more self assured in your sexuality.
4. Multiple orgasms!! Must I say more, well I will. Understanding how your body works helps you know exactly how to pleasure it. Why stop at one orgasm, when you can have multiple, stronger, and longer ones.
5. Your body should be your best friend and what's a better way to become closer to it than masturbating. It's extremely important that women explore their bodies and learn what turns them on.
6. As you start to explore your body and become best friends with it, you'll gain more self confidence. We are with our body 365 days a year 24/7, so we must be confident in who we are and know that we are sexy, sexual human beings and masturbating regularly will help with gaining that confidence.
7. Orgasms may alleviate menstrual cramps. The increase in blood flow can help ease your menstrual cramps! Your body releases dopamine and oxytocin after masturbating, which are natural pain relievers that can get rid of some of the worst period cramps ( more about this below)
8. It's feels F*%K@$G AMAZING, duh!!